- Network Infrastructure (Cisco, HPE, Aruba)
- Server Infrastructure (DellEMC, HP, Cisco, IBM, Fujitsu, SuperMicro)
- Storage Infrastructure (DellEMC, HP, IBM, HDS, Pure, Nimble)
- Security Infrastructure (Sophos, FortiNet, PaloAlto, PfSense)
Servers and Storage
MIST have experience ranging from single-servers through to hybrid cloud environments, we will tailor a solution to your requirements.
Over the years, we’ve found there’s no single combination of server and storage technologies that is right for all our clients. Everyone one has unique requirements for compute, storage, performance, reliability, backups, consolidation and disaster recovery.
INFRASTRUCTURE BY INTELLIGENT DESIGN
Leverage our Solution Architects to design, deploy and manage your server and storage infrastructure. Our Architectures all have more than 20 years’ experience and are taught to right size the solutions based of our clients requirements, every opportunity for savings, flexibility, server performance and power reduction is taken into account.
- Solutions design working to your requirements for capacity, compute, storage, security, active directory and more, we take care of server and operating system architecture design. Everything gets taken into consideration, from storage to network, from Servers to firewalls and routers, through to partitioning, back up, archiving, retrieval and clustering, nothing is left to chance.
- Server setup and management we procure and configure the appropriate solution of servers, SANs and NAS including hardware, firmware, system virtualisation and server storage technology.
- Make best of the investment you’ve already made in IT we look at what can be virtualised or enhanced effectively to minimise replacement and rollover of servers and operating systems.
- Server virtualisation our engineers and technicians are certified in many virtualisation technologies and particularly experienced in deploying and supporting VMware, Microsoft, Proxmox, Linux, Citrix, virtualisation solutions.
- Network Hardware We work with a range of networking technologies including HPE Aruba, Meraki, Ubiquiti Networks and of course Cisco.
Simplify data centre with hyper-converged infrastructure and a unified management layer.
Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI) has many advantages when it comes to complex data centre environments. In particular, large organisations can benefit from reduced management costs and hassle-free hardware resource expansion.
SINGLE MANAGEMENT LAYER
HCI delivers a single management layer for compute, storage, networking & virtualisation. Adds/moves/changes can be performed much quicker and with fewer constraints compared to a traditional siloed data centre set up where compute, storage and networking resources are all managed separately.
As a partner, MIST provides Hyper Converged Infrastructure solutions for requirements such as:
- Highly available workloads such as databases, BI or analytics platforms.
- Scale-out workloads such as VDI or Citrix farms.
- Datacentre hardware refresh as an alternative to replacing individual servers, SANs and network hardware.
- Infrastructure upgrades and migrations
- Infrastructure consolidation projects